How Treasury Wine Estates cultivated an inclusive workplace and attracted world-class talent
About Treasury Wine Estates
Treasury Wine Estates is one of the world’s largest wine companies with headquarters in Melbourne, Australia. They focus on four principal regions across the world: Australia and New Zealand; the Americas; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia. They employ more than 3,000 people across the globe and are sold in more than 70 countries.
With support from their dedicated Customers Success Manager, TWE delivered a seamless internal launch. Below are a few of the key actions that were included:
- Briefing sessions pre-launch with global HR business partners.
- Circle In brief pack shared with global HR business partners.
- Global launch announcement from Global Head of HR.
- Embedded platform in TWE’s intranet.
- Benchmarked parental leave policies using Circle In tool.
- Live demos for parents and caregivers in all five regions.
Before the launch, TWE engaged their Diversity and Inclusion Council lead to define the partnership objectives and used the Circle In parental leave benchmarking tool to identify focus areas.
“This is a truly wonderful platform! So glad to learn of it yesterday in the ERG meeting. Thank you for your time and for hearing my thoughts. Truly excited about this platform!”
– TWE Employee Quote.
The execution of the Circle In launch resulted in extremely positive feedback from TWE parents and caregivers, along with exceptional results from their customer survey.
- 95% of employees say the support for parents and caregivers makes them feel more positive towards TWE.
- 90% of employees said the support from their manager was good to excellent.
- 85% of employees are more inclined to recommend TWE to others as a result of the support shown towards parents and caregivers.
- 95% of employees have had a very good to excellent experience using the Circle In platform.
Winemaking and distribution
Extremely positive feedback and exceptional results from customer survey highlighting the impact of the platform
See how Circle In can transform your employee experience