We’re Circle In
Having a career and being a parent are not mutually exclusive. Working parents make up a large portion of today’s workforce globally. We work with the world’s most progressive companies and our aim is to build a better world for working families by providing the support they need for their everyday juggle.
We place a huge focus on our brand and you will find us across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Slack. We’re looking for someone with a design eye who wants to explode their marketing career by becoming the social media and community manager at Circle In. We are after someone who wants to work hard with great people and feel good about contributing to a social purpose. Importantly, we want you to be excited about taking our community to a new level and being part of the next phase of Circle In as we grow globally.
This is a newly created position reporting to the Chief Growth Officer.
What you’ll do:
Strategy and Community Management – 30% of your time
- Development of the Circle In community strategy. You’ll need to think global with this one and across multiple personas!
- Responsible for building and growing the Circle In community across our consumer and HR audience. We are early days in the community journey however, we are seeking someone who understands how to build global communities and strategies to drive real engagement.
- Responsible for the development of the social content roadmap, ensuring alignment to the product roadmap
- Develop the HR community by participating in discussions, finding new members and listening to the current ones.
Social Media Management – 50% of your time
- Design, lead and manage strategies for multiple social media platforms (FB, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, Slack) – we want someone who understands the need for different strategies depending on the audience.
- Develop monthly social schedules – creating engaging content and writing social captions, whilst also ensuring timely re-posting of relevant content
- Develop innovative and engaging content – webinars, videos, reels and more
- Proactively engage with members and followers across all accounts – both our consumer and HR audience. We want someone who thrives on hashtags, leaving comments and driving real engagement.
- Respond to all comments, mentions, DMs etc across all Circle In social platforms
- Identify new ideas and opportunities for regular influencer collaborations or competitions.
- Perform regular outreach with influencers, like minded/inspirational brands and people to build brand awareness and build relationships.
- Social media monitoring – follow key brands and report back on your insights.
Social Media Thought Leadership – 10% of your time
- Understand the role of thought leadership across the HR community and deliver timely, insight driven activity that builds our brand and community.
- Create new ideas that drive thought leadership (we love research and following global trends).
- Work with senior Circle In team members to position them as thought leaders by providing prompts and captions for them to post on their personal profile.
- Nurture, educate and inspire Circle In prospects and customers.
Analytics, Reporting & Insights – 10% of your time
- We love data and want you to share weekly numbers (call-out the not so amazing & the quick wins!)
- Set clear goals and performance benchmarks and provide detailed monthly & quarterly comparative reports
- Identify social content opportunities and not be afraid to try new things
What skills do you have?
- 3+ years experience across social media management, community building, social media strategy and content creation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works calmly under time pressure
- Confident in front of the camera
- Autonomous but highly collaborative
- Highly creative with a keen eye for design details
- Thought leadership (knows social media inside-out)
- Ability to understand analytics to drive business decisions
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible working environment meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the business.
- A gender-neutral parental leave policy.
- A monthly subscription to an online wellness product (you choose) as we appreciate the importance of wellbeing and looking after yourself.
- An additional day of leave just for your birthday.
- One day volunteer leave to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community.