Working parents are a large proportion of a company’s employee group – it’s imperative that we support and invest in them so that they can feel empowered to manage their careers and caring responsibilities.
Key considerations for managers:
- Remove any bias or preconceived ideas of WFH
- Show empathy for your team and their needs
- You need to balance flexibility with structure
- Your trust levels need to be higher than ever before
- Measure outcomes and not hours
- You need to set expectations
- Support your working parents
Download our complete Manager Checklist here.
To find out more about Circle In contact us here.