We’re Circle In
Having a career and being a parent are not mutually exclusive. Working parents make up a large portion of today’s workforce globally. Governments and organisations have played a crucial role in putting policies in place but we wanted to look beyond that. Our aim is to build a better world for working families by providing the support they need for their everyday juggle.
Be part of something special. We’re building a diverse, driven team that’s driving important change and growing rapidly. We are seeking a Product Analyst to join our product team with a passion for creating data cultures that create and grow good products. The ideal candidate will work across insight analytics, product management of analytics systems and analytics engineering.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking to take our product analytics to the next level. Data and insights are core to modern product teams. As a Product Analyst you’ll perform analysis to generate insights about our customers that shape the future of our product direction. Being part of a small and dynamic team, your role will also encompass implementing the instrumentation and enabling our teams to have self-service. In doing so, you’ll unlock value that can help delight our customers and take our product to the next level. Specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with Product Managers to define key product performance metrics
- Lead the implementation of instrumentation across a number of technologies
- Enable real-time analytics with self-service capabilities for product teams and other stakeholders.
- Influence product decisions through the development, operationalising and analysis of metrics and your product expertise
- Champion a data lead culture by raising our collective appreciation of the power of data-driven decision making
- Perform exploratory analysis, uncovering useful insights about how our product is being used and deliver value to our customers
- Communicate key metrics and insights to business stakeholders through regular reporting and visual presentations
- Identify data instrumentation and storage gaps and work with our engineers to fill them
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for analysis in an accurate, timely and professional manner
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify trends, patterns and insights from data
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity with fluency in SQL
- Demonstrated analytical thinking where you can critically challenge the status quo, ask the right questions and back up assertions with logic and data
- The ability to make the complex simple, to persuasively communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Understanding of how to make an impact on our product using data
- Understanding of reporting and data visualisation tools
- Experience with digital marketing analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- An excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Considerable experience working in an Agile environment
- Are a friendly and approachable team player
- A flexible and hybrid working environment meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the business.
- A gender-neutral parental leave policy.
- A monthly subscription to an online wellness product (you choose) as we appreciate the importance of wellbeing and looking after yourself.
- An additional day of leave just for your birthday.
- One day volunteer leave to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community.
Circle Is is a unique family benefits platform designed to build trust, support and connection with employees, and guide them on their journeys through life as parents and caregivers. We work with leading employers across the globe and have partnered with brands such as Atlassian, GAP Parents, Coca-Cola Amatil, Estee Lauder Companies and Culture Amp, to name a few.
We pride ourselves on creating an authentic and inclusive workplace where everyone is free to be themselves. (You just have to look at our Circle In playlist to see the diversity!) We love learning, connecting and making a difference in the lives of parents and caregivers. Our days are fun, fast-paced and varied, and with big things on the horizon for 2021, there has never been a better time to join our Circle. If it sounds like we might be a fit, send us an application! We’d love to hear from you.