Does the sound of making a difference in people’s lives whilst working with an exceptional team in a high-growth startup excite you? At Circle In, we’re helping 70 leading organizations globally build family-inclusive workplaces and create a culture that supports caregivers every day and in the moments that matter.
Off the back of substantial growth, we’re currently seeking an exceptional Sales Executive to join our growing team. We are seeking a true new logo hunter that is excited about pipeline generation and doing your own prospecting. This is your opportunity to bring together your love of sales and team collaboration, and we’ll help you become the best version of yourself.
What lights us up every day
We’re a committed, authentic, and passionate group of people who wake up each day to build a better working world for caregivers. Founded in 2017 by Jodi Geddes and Kate Pollard, Circle In is a digital-first employee benefits platform that provides on-demand access to expert advice for caregiving employees and their managers at every life stage. Crucially, Circle In helps managers provide tailored support to the caregivers in their teams by providing conversation guides and timely reminders that support their teams and build stronger connections through empathy.
What you’ll be doing
This is your chance to build your own pipeline and be responsible for all stages: from demo through to closing the deal.
- Actively prospect into mid-market segment (1,000 – 10,000 employees) to secure meetings with key buyer stakeholders, ultimately convincing them of the benefits of supporting their working caregivers
- You will deliver amazing product demos and presentations that wow, and tell a compelling story around why supporting working caregivers is good for their people and business
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline from prospecting through to close
- Set your own schedule – creative prospecting, demos, closing
- You’ll be the voice of the customer to the product team, ensuring that our product is enhanced for our customers in a timely fashion
- Your experience will be used to help scale processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, and more
- You will have a large, yet defined territory that you will work to drive revenue and market share in
- You’ll work closely with the rest of the team to develop and execute against exciting sales target
What we are looking for
We are only looking for top sales performers who consistently deliver results in the form of quota over achievement.
You are a highly energized and motivated individual with an entrepreneur’s tenacity and grit as you help the world’s top companies to support their working caregivers. You’re comfortable rolling up your sleeves and enjoy the relentless chase of sales.
You’re a great people person with a proven track record and can understand pain points that clients are facing to diagnose personalized solutions (solution selling). Importantly, we’re a very transparent company with a focus on continuous improvement, so a willingness to take on coaching and feedback is a must. As a start-up, it’s also important that you have an ability to remain flexible and navigate with ambiguity.
Your toolbox includes:
- Highly successful sales experience (in the HR technology space an advantage)
- Experience with Hubspot
- Must have experience in enterprise/cloud software sales and comfortable presenting and selling to all levels of management and across multiple buyer personas
- Ability to successfully work from a home office environment
- You’re smart, strategic, analytical, humble, personable, competitive, and fun to be around and work with
What we will bring:
- A role with a clear mission and social purpose that positively impacts caregivers across the world
- Flexible remote-first workplace: meaning a balance between what you need and what works for the business.
- Wellness subscription: A monthly subscription to an online wellness product (you choose) as we appreciate the importance of wellbeing and looking after yourself.
- Birthday leave: An additional day of leave just for your birthday.
- Volunteer leave: One day volunteer leave to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community.
- Life leave: 5 days leave for moments that matter.
- Compassionate leave: Access to an additional 2 days paid compassionate leave per year.
- Public holidays: Circle In offers the opportunity to swap a nominated public holiday with an alternate day off in support of the cultural and religious diversity of our members.
- Menopause leave: 7 days per year designed to be flexible depending on the employee’s needs.
- Gender Affirmation Leave: We are committed to providing support to staff members who wish to transition from the sex they were assigned at birth to their affirmed gender identity and expression.
- Training and development: Each division has a budget for targeted learning and development activities specific to your team’s focus areas.
- Home office set up: Circle In provides a $500 once-off contribution (per employee) to assist in setting up your home workspace.
- Monthly and quarterly awards: We love celebrating our team’s achievements! We have a monthly and quarterly award to recognize those in the team who have gone above and beyond during the month or quarter.
We pride ourselves on creating an authentic and inclusive workplace where everyone is free to be themselves. If this sounds like a great fit – we’d love to hear from you!