How to better your family benefits
The working caregiver experience right now…
- 9 in 10 caregivers say family is more important than work
- 7 in 10 caregivers say they are not coping
- 1 in 3 caregivers is thinking of leaving their current employer
There has never been a more critical time for companies to invest in their working parents and caregivers.
Some of the key takeaways from the webinar included:
- Employees need to be enabled to better integrate work and family life as we realize time is the most precious resource.
- COVID should not be seen as a justification for the current employee experience and its challenges.
- Pulse-check your employees to understand their personal circumstances and needs.
- Support your people leaders, and support their team members.
- Consistency is key to a holistic global benefit.
- Your people are your biggest brand advocates, so their experience matters.
- Every step counts, so you could start by implementing one area of policy, one practice, and one measure.
As part of this webinar, we created this self-assessment tool you can download via our website here.