How to better your family benefits
The working caregiver experience right now…
- 9 in 10 caregivers say family is more important than work
- 7 in 10 caregivers say they are not coping
- 1 in 3 caregivers is thinking of leaving their current employer
There has never been a more critical time for companies to invest in their working parents and caregivers.
Some of the key takeaways from the webinar included:
- Enable your employees to better integrate work and family life as we realize time is the most precious resource.
- Pulse-check your employees to gather feedback, and understand their personal circumstances and needs.
- A flexibility-first employee experience is an excellent enabler for caregivers to feel supported and thrive.
- Policy is only the very beginning of setting a foundation, setting up an inclusive ecosystem outside of policy that supports the whole experience is important.
- Executive sponsorship and storytelling are powerful in driving the adoption of your benefits.
- Your people are your biggest brand advocates, so their experience matters.
As part of this webinar, we created this self-assessment tool you can download via our website here.